Attorney at Law and Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
- AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property Law
- Commercial Law
- Distribution Law
- Public Procurement Law
- Inheritance Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Konrad Lenneis studied law in Vienna and Dijon (France). In Zaragoza (Spain) he subsequently obtained the Jean Monnet Diploma for the Law of the European Institutions and European Commercial Law and the “Máster en Comunidades Europeas y Unión Europea”. He also completed an internship at the European Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
After working for two well-known Viennese law firms, Konrad Lenneis became a co-founder of MGLP Attorneys-at-lawin 2012.
His main areas of practice include the development of comprehensive protection strategies for intellectual property, the drafting and negotiation of license and distribution agreements, advice on public tenders and representation in public procurement review proceedings as well as legal support for M&A projects.
- Vienna Bar Association – member
- Spanish-Austrian Business Club (CEHAUS) – president
- Bundesvereinigung Logistik Österreich (BVL) – member of the board
- Austrian-Spanish Lawyers Association – member
- German-Spanish Lawyers Association (DSJV) – member