Attorney at Law and Partner
AREAS OF PRACTICE
· Intellectual Property Law
· Commercial Law
· Distribution Law
· Public Procurement Law
· Transportation and Logistics Law
Konrad Lenneis studied in Vienna, Dijon (France) and Zaragoza (Spain). He obtained, among others, the Jean-Monnet-Diploma on Law of European Institutions and European Commercial Law as well as the title "Máster en Comunidades Europeas y Unión Europea" by the Royal Institute for European Studies (Zaragoza, Spain). Konrad Lenneis also worked as a trainee for the Board of Appeal of the OHIM (European Trademark Office) in Alicante (Spain).
Afterwards, Konrad Lenneis started working as an associate for a reknown Viennese law firm and became partner there in 2008.
In 2012, Konrad Lenneis co-founded Maybach Görg Lenneis & Partner.
The focus of Konrad Lenneis’ activities are developing of comprehensive protection strategies for Intellectual Property and know how, trademark and know-how-licensing, consultancy in public tenders and representation in tender control proceedings as well as general commercial and civil law (contract drafts and negotiations as well as litigation).
· Vienna Bar Association – Member
· Spanish-Austrian Business Club (CEHAUS) – President
· Austrian Federal Association for Logistics (BVL) – Board Member
· Austrian-Spanish Lawyers' Association – Member
· German-Spanish Lawyers' Association (DSJV) – Member
· Pharmaceutical Trademark Group (PTMG) - Member